Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First Monitoring appointment

Got my results back and my E2 was 260. My nurse said this was good and she wants me to keep my dosage at what it is. I thought it was too low both my E2 and my dosage, but after talking to the women  on The Bump it seems to be normal. I love the fact that there is a community that I can ask questions and feel like I belong since I don't know anyone in real life who are also dealing with the level of Infertility Jon and I are. I am still having cramping, it is really off and on. I feel pretty good overall though.
Today is Halloween so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I am super excited for the trick-or-treaters tonight. This is our first Halloween in our house and we live in a development across the street from the local school so this street gets packed with kids. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment