Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane and other world wind news.

Now I live in NH so I won't be hit that hard, but we do have wind and flood warnings. I have gotten emails and phone calls from both our cable company and electrical company saying that we will probably lose power and cable. The winds have really picked up and our Governor declared a state of emergency so I guess we will see where this storm goes. My original plan for IVF had put me in an egg retrieval of this week. Thank God we got pushed back a week, otherwise we would be doing our treatment in the middle of this mess!

Also I got paper work from my insurance telling me they approved my IVF...only in the office down here!! My RE has her office down in the town next door, but she is affiliated with Dartmouth in Lebanon. Lebanon is a huge hospital and where the actually ER and ET takes place. I started freaking out because I am supposed to have ER and ET done next week. So I called my insurance and she said there was no indication that the IVF would be done at any other place than the local office. I explained to her that I know Dartmouth called because they told me I was all set and wouldn't have let me go through with everything if I wasn't. She talked to her supervisor and even her supervisor couldn't verify anything. So she said that she would call me back. Luckily, not even an hour she called me back and we are all set! Thank God because we have pretty much full coverage, just a $300 co-payment.

On another note, I am cramping big time, I am going to be very uncomfortable by this time next week, however next week is the week of ER and ET!!!  I have made the decision to hide people on FB today, there are a couple of women who are updating everyday about their pregnancies and for my sanity and there safety ( Just kidding...kind of) I have decided to hide their updates. I feel much better now :) if you think that is childish you have clearly never been jacked up on hormonal meds and dealt with infertility for 2 years.

Stay safe everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment