Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meds.

So I got my medication today, I looked in the box and became completely overwhelmed! There were a ton of needles. numerous pill boxes and a big freezer bag containing the only medication I knew about, the Lupron that I will be starting tomorrow morning promptly at 9 am. 

This is what my medication looks like in a nut shell and oh yea, this isn't all of it! I am missing some that I wont need until the 27th of this month
80+ needles 7-8 different kind of medications and a crap ton of alcohol wipes. Oh and can't forget the sharps container holding up one bag of needles!
 
This is going to be an interesting month and I am a little nervous on remembering how to do everything and figuring out when it needs to be taken. I think I am going to get a calander and just write all the meds and the times they need to be taken.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment