Sunday, October 21, 2012

What a Weekend...

In a good way! My sister turned 18 yesterday so we started the festivities out on Friday for a birthday party. We carved pumpkins, had caramel apples and of course cake, I love cake! Than yesterday we went to the pumpkin festival it is huge in our area. there were 29,831! We also talked about getting sister tattoos for over a year now and my sister wanted them done on her birthday so.....

We got them!
The long one is my little sister's and it is on the back of her neck, pretty daring for a first tattoo I think. My older sister's is the one on the top left and that was on her foot. and mine is on the bottom left and it's on the inside of my wrist. I absolutely love them and really happy we got them.

As for my IVF cycle I have less than a week until I start stims!!! Things will really start moving after that. I am so excited and really can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment