Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oh hi mood swings.

Had one of those emotional days that my nurse was talking about. my niece and mom came with Jon and I to a corn maze today, they have this little cow train thing that is pulled by a four wheeler. Anyways my niece really wanted to do it, but the cars filled up before she got there. She is 2 years old and started crying. I felt horrible and wanted to cry with her. She got over it of course and was able to do the car train but I just felt awful. I was also watching a movie tonight and just started crying. I did get irritable as well, Jon has 4 younger siblings and 3 of them were on my last nerve at the maze today, however I know why they were bothering me so I of course kept my cool.
Yea this is going to be a fun next three weeks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment