Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 2 of stims

On day 2 of stims and I'm already crampy! I'm thinking this is good cause that means the meds are working. I just hope they aren't working too well. My doctor is very cautious because of my younger age she is worried I will over stimulate and develop OHSS. I was really nervous about giving myself the stims because I have heard it hurts and burns and other unpleasant things. However I iced for 5 minutes and didn't feel a thing! So I am on 5U of Lupron still and 75U of Menupor mixed with 150U of Gonal-F.

On another note, Hurricane Sandy is coming this way and I really don't know how much we will get in the terms of rain or wind, but my college classes are already canceled and so aren't all the schools around us. National Guard has been activated and all the tree guys are on alert. Now I have to work tomorrow morning till noon so lets hope I can get to my clients houses. If you are in the Hurricane zone please stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment