Tuesday, October 16, 2012

you might be an insensitive fertile if....

You know Jeff Foxworthy's " you might be a redneck?" well I have been thinking in that mentality today with infertility, how might they compare you might ask?

  • If you ever called your infertile friend/ sister/ sister in law to come help you with your kids, you might be an insensitive fertile.
  • If you have ever told an infertile friend/sister/sister in law that they are lucky they don't have kids yet, you might be an insensitive fertile.
  • If you have ever told a whole room you are pregnant before telling your known infertile friend/sister/sister in law, you might be an insensitive fertile.
  • If you have ever told your friend/sister/sister in law all your pregnancy symptoms and what you are going through every single day being pregnant with out being asked, you are DEFINITELY an insensitive infertile.
These are just a few I have come up with this morning, one of these things were done today. I am thrilled I have my mom and my husband to vent to because honestly it sucks when you have brought up how someone is being insensitive to your feelings, but it continues happening. When Jon and I were going back and forth about when we would actually do our treatment I thought it was a good idea to have them done before the holidays. Now I'm thinking that was a bad idea because if I don't get pregnant I am going to have to deal with some family members who are pregnant. I will have to hear how happy everyone is for them and think about how all the medical intervention in the world couldn't get me pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment