Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Spreading myself too thin? I think not!

I was a cheerleader back in school and I loved it, I loved being loud ( I am really loud), I loved the uniforms, school spirit, all of it. I learned techniques and was a base for tossing girls. Just last year I saw that the girls were not as into it like we were, they didn't look enthusiastic they barely cheered and their half time routines were horrendous. Well I saw in the paper a couple of weeks ago that they were looking for a new cheerleading coach and of course I applied. I just said last season how I would love to be a coach. I had my interview this afternoon and everything went well. I will find out next week if I get the position. I can't wait! I know we are going through a lot right now and I have school and work all the time, but I really want this and I would love to coach these girls.

As for my infertility I had a minor freak out this morning and could not give myself my Lupron shot. I would get freaked out and it was horrible. I haven't even started stims yet so I really hope that I get over this because I don't know how I will be able to do another week at least of shots. I have bruising and so many puncture holes. ughhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment