Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And my # 1 Fan is...My Motha!

I absolutely love my mother, seriously. I feel like there are some important people in mine and Jon's lives that know we are going through our IVF and haven't even texted to see how we are doing. This is an emnotionally and physically hard time. I wish that some people would just say " how you holding up?' I guess that is why I have my mommy and I feel very blessed to have her. She is always listening when I have to call and vent about someone ( almost everyday) or something. I can call her and tell her I am freaking out because if everything goes right we will be getting pregnant in 2 and a half weeks, or how I seem to not be able to give myself shots anymore. She is just awesome and I love her.

I do not however love my mood right now. Everyone (other than mom) is pissing me off in some way. Poor Jon is lucky I haven't ripped his head off tonight, although I have been really snappy. I guess because I knew what to expect it has been easier to control, but today is one of those days I wish I could just say screw you to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment