Saturday, November 3, 2012

Things are moving fast now!!

I went in to my monitoring appointment yesterday and I had 14 eggs on my left side and 7 on my right. only about 12 of those will be some what big enough for ER. I wasn't quite where they wanted me to be and really didn't know if ER would be Tuesday or Wednesday, so they made me come back in today. Now my doctors office is an hour and a half away so when I have monitoring appointments it kind of sucks because it is a long boring drive. Oh and I got lost yesterday because it was the first time I had driven up there by myself so I almost ended up in Canada lol! Anyways, they upped my dosage of Gonal-F to 150 U from 75U last night.
When I went in for monitoring today some of the eggs grew up to 3 mm! that is a good amount in only 24 hours. My nurse said she was pretty sure as long as my E2 came back higher that I would be going in for a Tuesday ER. I ended up calling the nurse before she called me because I was worried I hadn't heard anything. She said we are all set for ER at 9:15 Tuesday morning ( insert scared face here)! I have been thinking since the beginning of this cycle that we would be doing it this day so I am excited, but a little apprehensive. I have never had any sort of surgery, not even minor so this is a big deal for me plus this could be the week we get pregnant. I am also irrationally nervous because the nurse told me there are 3 other retrievals that day and I am afraid they are going to mix the eggs up or use the wrong sperm in my eggs. I know I'm a freak and think about the most extreme things lol.
So that is the update on me!

1 comment: