Friday, November 9, 2012

In between

I am feeling much better today, although it still stings a little. I think I'm just antsy to get started again. My nurse and I have been emailing back and forth and she said that more than likely I would be starting BCP when I get my period in the next couple of weeks. I don't like this in between crap. I don't like feeling like I am not proactive in getting pregnant. My doctor called yesterday and she said she wanted to talk about my cycle with the team at the next team meeting, so hopefully that will be happening in the next 2 weeks so I can get going as soon as possible. I figured out based on the amount of time of my last cycle that I will be cutting it close while they are on break, but with them changing things I really don't know where I stand, however I can be on BCP for a while so that's good the DR can manipulate my schedule to work with the schedule at the hospital.

I also spent all day with my niece today. It was definitely much needed. She is a great cuddlier and she just puts a smile on my face when I am with her!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better and it sounds like you have a good plan. Do you visit any forums? I am on this forum and it's been a huge help: http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/
    I've learned so much about this process from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it feels good to be getting back to normal. I am on the Infertility forum on The Bump. I love it and the women there are super supportive. An outlet is definitely needed to get through something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better today, sometimes a good night's sleep can change so much. I'm really rooting for you and hope whatever plan your RE comes up with works!!

    ReplyDelete