Thursday, November 15, 2012

Super Busy!

I have been swamped lately! Practices started for my Cheerleading squad this week and we are doing 2 hours every night. I have been thinking about the squad none stop for almost 2 weeks now. The coach last year really sucked and lets face it she was a bitch. She sat around and didn't participate with the girls at all. So needless to say there were some who were apprehensive to sign up, even with a new coach. pair that with the fact that a girl who originally signed up backed out because there was a mentally disabled girl on the squad, oh it gets better, she than went around and started telling other girls not to cheer because of said disabled girl. And even better than that? The disabled girl is my husband's little sister! I was livid when I found out. The girl saying these awful things was also supposed to be my little sister in laws friend. Thankfully she didn't hear what this malicious girl was saying. It was brought to the Athletic Directors attention as well as the Assistant Principal, however there wasn't enough evidence to suggest she actually said anything.

So all of that made a really slow start to my season. Monday I had 2 girls show up, Tuesday I had 6 and today I have 8 (possibly 9) girls and 1 boy on my squad!! I could not be happier. although teaching the boy will be interesting, this is maybe the second time in school history ( really small one town school) that we have ever had a boy on the squad, but he is awesome and a great asset to the squad.
I have CPR certification on Tuesday night. 2 online classes for certification that my school dubs mandatory plus an away rules review in the next 2 weeks. top that off with Thanksgiving next week and getting our tree that weekend makes me a busy lady. I am happy to keep busy because the time will pass that much faster for treatment.
On the treatment front we are really at a standstill until I get my period. I am patiently waiting, so if the meds don't mess it up I should have it in the next couple of days! I will than get my protocol from my nurse and most likely go on birth control and get at least my baseline blood work and ultrasound done.

No comments:

Post a Comment