Sunday, November 11, 2012

Other things to focus on!

My sister got engaged on her birthday this past September and it was very exciting and kind of a surprise. Her fiance is amazing, he treats her and here daughter like princesses. My sister was married before to a real idiot, so the whole family is excited for her this time around. She has decided to go with a big wedding, she wants this wedding to be completely different from her last one. She really deserves this and I couldn't be happier for her! So after going to a bridal expo today, her and her fiance came over to my parents house to start making plans. They decided that the wedding is going to be August 17, 2013! This is awesome, but a little nerve wracking all at once. They have the call into the venue they want so hopefully it will be available.
I am happy because this will give me something else to focus on while we are in between cycles. it is also such a joyous event we all can't help but be giddy! However, with her only having 10 months to plan this wedding we really need to get going. But that all will come together, today I am happy and very excited for it to grow once again. I love wedding planning and can't wait to see what my sister's plans are!

No comments:

Post a Comment