Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fert Report

Nothing. We have nothing. The one egg we had did not develop and none of the other 4 matured enough. I am so heart broken and start crying at random times. The nurse said that they will sit down on Friday and go over everything with a fine tooth comb and come up with a new plan. I asked her how soon we could cycle again and she said not until January because they don't do IVF during the holidays. So we are in limbo again. I was really hoping this was it. Jon said we will do it again in January,which is awesome he is ready to get right back into the game, but this just sucks so bad and I am devistated. On the plus side, I don't need a ton of new medication because some of the stuff I have left over can be saved. So this is it for now.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! This is truly heartbreaking. Please know that there are many other couples that have to go through this process more than once but they make it the other side.

    ReplyDelete