Saturday, May 18, 2013

With the upcoming cycle, comes more stress

So going into this cycle I thought we were going to be on less meds my doctor said quality over quantity. I agreed
But still I wanted to make sure we had enough eggs to work with. The only good thing was going to be less money for meds. I was wrong of course, i am on the same dosage as last time, that means coming up with $2000 in the next month. Ugh, I wish things weren't so expensive and hard! I have no idea where I will come up with this money. Hopefully I will have some meds donated from my nurse like last time. 

I also have a call into a couple of different loan offices specific for infertility so hopefully I will get things figured out really soon. I just stopped birth control I'm on 1500 mg of metformin and will be getting blood work done next week while I'm on my period. I start birth control back up next weekend and then 2 weeks later start meds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment