Friday, May 3, 2013

Got a plan!

Went to our doctors today, there was a lot of confusion between Monday and today. I ended up scheduling an ultrasound appointment without meaning to! All was well though because I guess I needed to do another saline ultrasound because its been a year since I had that done last, which lets face it, is depressing. A whole year?!? Really?!?! Anyways everything looked good just like last time, I have a perfect uterine cavity...how exciting.

She also started me on metformin, I am looking forward to this for a couple reasons. I have read in numerous places that it really helps egg quality it has also been known to help you lose and maintain your weight. So yea I start that tomorrow. My RE said that my nurse in Dartmouth where I do my treatments will contact me soon, so here we go!! We're hoping to cycle in July which really isn't that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment