Sunday, May 5, 2013

Started metformin

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. I had a little freak out because a) I'm half way to 50 b) I am almost out of my 20's and c) I really thought I would be pregnant by now. I did have a birthday party BBQ and it was a lot of fun! Saw family and some friends, definitely a good time :)

Anyways I started my metformin yesterday and at the beginning I felt fine, but then I realized near the end of the afternoon I hadn't eaten much. So I are one little piece of kielbasa, immediately I started feeling sick and ended up in the bathroom. I eventually was able to eat a little something, but most of the night I felt kind of crappy. I'm really hoping this passes like the dr told me it should because I'm not even taking the full dose she wants me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment