My insurance, after jerking me around for 2 weeks, decided that they will be covering all my meds except my stimming meds. Which is fine and dandy if it wouldn't cost me $1700! I was supposed to start my meds in 2 weeks so I decided to cancel the cycle because there is no way I could afford my meds. Jon is leaving on Tuesday to visit his brothers in LA so we really can't afford anything extra. So we are going back to basics
This means that I will start temping again and using ovulation predictor kits. I think we have a better understanding of what our issues are so we can address them with supplements and what not. We haven't been trying naturally in over a year so this will be different. I hope we can do this natural, but I am not naïve enough to think it will happen no problem. I will still be saving up for our next IVF cycle.