Monday, January 21, 2013

Well, I knew that was coming...,

Negative beta today. I knew it was coming so I did have some time to prepare. Surprisingly I am ok. Jon has been nothing short of amazing. He is truly my rock and I love him to death. He is hurting and still thinks of me and how I am doing first. I am so lucky to have this man in my life. Now where do we go from here? We have decided to go for a second opinion and I am excited for this, I really feel good about the new clinic and will be setting up an appointment tomorrow. We will also go to our follow up appointment with the current RE just to see what she has to say, but I do think we will be moving on.
So that is where we are at now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this! It sounds like moving on to a new clinic might be a good plan...

    ReplyDelete