Friday, January 11, 2013

PUPO

We are PUPO!! We put back 1 grade B embryo and 1 Grade C embryo. I am hoping and praying they stick around. I went in for my 11AM appointment with a VERY full bladder as requested. I have been really bloated with gas recently so my stomach was hurting. I asked the nurse if I could pee just a little to take the edge off and they let me. I was still uncomfortable while they did the transfer and could not calm down, I was way tense and so uncomfortable. The transfer its self was pretty quick and as soon as they were done my Dr inserted a catheter to relieve me. It was the best feeling in the world lol.

while laying there they did tell me that they wish the embryos were of better quality, but all hope is definitely not lost. My ovaries also caused some concern, they are large and do have some fluid around them so they are worried about me getting OHSS.
For now I am Pregnant and just praying we get our take home baby out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment