Friday, April 26, 2013

It's been awhile

I haven't written in a while but mostly because I haven had much to say! We have been in limbo for 3 months now, but I think we finally have a plan to move forward. We met with a new RE at Baystate reproductive health. I liked the doctor in the sense that I thought she could get us pregnant but I didn't like her personality at all. She did put us on coq10. This is supposed to help both sperm and egg quality issues. After a lot of research I also started taking royal jelly with bee pollen in gel form I have also heard great things about egg quality with this. I thought we were all set to move on to a new DR with a new plan. I was wrong.

I had my follow up appointment with my current RE and I really like the direction she would like to go in. She is thinking about putting me on Metformin for egg quality. I read up about this and have seen some awesome results with other ladies who changed up like this. She would like me to be on it for 2 months before my next cycle which is what I figured we would be waiting anyways. I really liked this plan so I think we will be staying with our current RE for one more cycle.

I feel really good about this decision and will be calling my RE today to tell her we are ready to go! Feels good to be hoping back on the IVF train.

No comments:

Post a Comment