Sunday, December 30, 2012

Over thinking..

I was thinking today about all the medications I am putting into my body, what they do to my body and how women in my position have literly given everything to have a baby. I have to plan out when I will be able to take my meds and if I need to be somewhere how to bring them with me. I mentioned before that I am a cheerleading coach and we have a game on Wednsday, it will be durning the time I need to take my stims. So I don't freak out, I just remind myself to pack all my supplies in a lunch box with an ice pack. I am reminded of the time I had to shoot up in the bathroom at my school one night when I had class. One of my classmates walked in. I told her that I wasn't a druggie, just taking my meds! I am sick of the way the meds make me feel. I have horrible headaches from the Lupron and I became very forgetful this last time, I couldn't even remember where I parked when I went to Walmart two weeks ago. I have already stared feeling the "pulls" of my uterus from the stimulants.

Now I am doing all this in the hopes that it won't be for nothing, that I will have a healthy beautiful baby out of all of this. It's a gamble, but a risk I am willing to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment